10/2/11

The New Girl in Town

Hey everyone!  This is my first cap.  I hope you like it.  It took me a while to figure everything out, so I hope this came out okay.  I would like to thank Evie for having an excellent tutorial on her page.  She makes incredible captions, so if you haven't checked out her work, you should.  Also be sure to check out the other great writers listed on this page.  Their work is awesome, and I've found them to be exciting and inspirational!  I'd also like to thank Donniegee for the pic.  Anyway, I'll post as much and as often as I can.  Obviously, feedback is appreciated.  Enjoy.



5 comments:

  1. A great first caption! I'm glad you found my tutorial useful. A great image and a fun caption, I like this hot idea of a girl coming to town and creating her own little clique of friends by turning the boys one by one into sexy girls. Fantastic, keep it up, I'd love to see more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Evie! I'm glad you liked it! Don't worry, there will be plenty more....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where can I meet Mihelle? I would drink all of iced tea.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Definitely try it! There's plenty to go around! *smirk*

    ReplyDelete
  5. May i please be greedy for both Erica & Whatshername,love nothing more than a double dose for xtra girlyness.., as always i am submissively Yours,jennifur e.zoe🤷💋💜

    ReplyDelete